|Skills|| PMP,CISA,MCITP, ISO 27001 LA / LI, SAP
• Senior Manager having 14 years of highly diverse professional career responsible for management of IT Risk Assurance and Advisory Engagements with a range of experience in public and private sector focus on Technology Risks, Governance, IS Audit, Information security, IT Service and Business Continuity Planning, IT Operations Management, Project Management and ERP Applications.
• Holds BE (CS) and MBA (Finance) and also obtained professional certifications including CISA, PMP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, MCITP (Enterprise) and HP Certified Specialist. Member of PMI & ISACA, highly methodical, result-oriented and business savvy IT Professional reflecting strong qualification coupled with an outstanding history of managing projects successfully within tight deadlines concluding it as a total package of technology leadership and business acumen.
• Well familiar with industry best practices and information security, risk, governance and compliance standards including ISO 27001, ISO 31000, ISAE 3402, ITIL, COBIT etc.
• Prior to joining PwC, Abdul Qadir was associated with Pakistan Refinery Limited heading its IT department having responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of whole IT Infrastructure & networks round the clock.
• Project Management experience with full ERP projects life-cycle and proven ability of interacting and establishing synergy between IT and business functions for the achievement of objectives. Strong strategic mindset, with an exceptional ability to manage both IT Projects & IT Operations with effective KPIs and KGIs.
Areas of Expertise:
• IT Risk Management, Strategy and Governance, Framework and Compliance
• IT Operational Processes, BCP & DRP
• Project implementation and Quality assurance
• ISMS and ISAE 3402 consultancy
• ERP pre/post implementation reviews and Solution Architect
• Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• SIEM and SOC consulting
• Proposal Writing and Business & Client Relationships
• Leadership & Team Development