|Skills|| Digital Marketing, Corporate Relations, Social Media Marketing, Youth Empowerment, Corporate Sales, Corporate Branding, Product Launch, Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship
With an ever-smiling face and a pleasant demeanor, Owais Ahmed Farooqui, a.k.a Ovi FarooQi, is a sparkle in the IT industry. Being an energetic performer with a positive attitude, he is working in the field of Software Solution, ERP Systems and SCM Systems Architecture, Social Media Marketing Strategies, Business Process and Strategic Planning, Online Earning Mechanics, IT and Corporate Consultancy, Brute Force Marketing Logistics and Public Relations.
He is a self-claimed entrepreneur, with a seemingly in satisfiable appetite, for starting new businesses. At the age of 22, he founded his first software house, called "Tricon Solutions", in Pakistan.
As Owais puts it, life is a fun roller coaster ride for him and he takes pride in receiving several honors/awards which are as follows:
• Shield of Appreciation from Iqra University for Guest Speaker Session on From Engineering to Successful Businessman.
• Letter of Thanks from Taseer Youth Camp 2013 for Activity Session on Youth Empowerment.
• Team Ovi Meetup regarding Young Blood of Today, SMART Leaders of Tomorrow, sponsored by Dunkin Donuts.
• Mirza Event Meetup (Com Mirza | UAE) regarding From Lemon to Lemonade - Journey from Failure to Success.
• Memento of Strategic Partner for Rehan School Project at KidzXpo 2012.
• Shield of Participation for Rehan Tasks and Rehan School Project at Youth Shaping Futures Job Fair’12.
• Letter of Thanks from Iqra University for Speaker Session on Social Media Edge | 2012.
• Letter of Thanks from Microsoft for Speaker Session on Utilization of Social Media Platform for Online Earning at Wowzapp 2012 Hackathon for Windows – Pakistan | Usman Institute of Technology.
Possessing a self-motivating attitude and a positive outlook towards work, Owais also takes interest in various other activities such Youth Motivation and Empowerment, Career Counselling and Consultation, Interpersonal Counselling, Academic and Corporate Training and various Event Management and Organization.
He regularly speaks on these topic in conferences and seminars in various institutions, organizations and corporate hangouts.
He is the keen contributor in philanthropic works and supports various NGOs, INGOs and charity foundations.
Owais values perseverance as one of the pillars of success and follows a simple maxim that says,
“Work Smart Rather Then Work Hard. Never Give Up And Keep It Simple Silly!”